Thursday, July 7, 2011

Showcase in SD!!!! RAW: San Diego presents ILLUMINARE


Hey guys, I would like to invite you to my first showcase in sd! For those of you that know my work may say I'm a mess and the work i will be presenting can sure look like one! Hint: involves a whole lot of paint!

Its definitely a small showcase, but there will be a few other talented artists. Its going to take place at the ivy downtown and I would love for you to join me!

If you check out my fb fan page, https://www.facebook.com/GaliaVPhotography I will be updating info on the upcoming event as well as video and photos of the shoot!

Anyway, I will be honored if you can join me! Thanks again and I hope to see you there!

By the way, if you do decide to go, and purchase a ticket online don't forget to put my name under artist! Thank you!!!!!

http://www.rawartists.org/​sandiego/illuminare
__________

Para los que prefieren espanol.... esta es la invitacion a la primera presentacion de mi trabajo que tengo en San Diego. La verdad es que me daria muchisimo gusto que me pudieran acompanar. Para todos los que conocen mi trabajo y el desastre que hago cuando tomo las fotos, dejenme decirles que definitivamente esta ocasion, es una mas. Solo puedo decirles que involucra muuuuucha pintura!

Es un evento medio chico, con otros artistas talentosos. En fin... en mi pagina de fb https://www.facebook.com/G​aliaVPhotography voy a estar subiendo informacion del evento asi como video y fotos del proceso del photo shoot! Espero que me puedan acompanar!

Gracias por su apoyo, y espero verlos alla!

Por cierto, para los que deciden que si van, cuando compren el boleto en linea, no olviden poner mi nombre como artista! Gracias!!!!

Info:
Ivy Nightclub @ Andaz San Diego | 600 F Street | San Diego, CA 92101
21+ event. Cocktail attire. Tickets are $10 via presale.
You can view the whole invite here:
http://www.rawartists.org/​sandiego/illuminare


No comments:

Post a Comment